Want to spend a holiday in high color in Lower Normandy? Have you ever thought of Viking camping? Nothing better than that to launch you into a discovery of Normandy .
And to satisfy you, many chains of Viking campsites such as capfun, flower Campings, Yelloh! Village, Tohapi or even independents such as municipal, family campsites , etc., offer their services to a fan audience. How to choose and what are the modalities to consider. We answer you.
What a good Viking campsite offers
To spend your holidays differently, the choice of a campsite has become the deal. From one campsite to another, you will be entitled to different types of rental accommodation according to your needs or according to your preferences. You can opt for the rental of tents and pitches for campsites, mobile homes, camper vans, caravans, chalets, lodges, etc.
A good Viking campsite has the perfect entertainment offer. You must be able to access a water park, multi-lane slides, indoor paddling pools with a slide for your little ones, etc.
A battery of nautical activities is generally available there. Depending on your preferences, you will go kayaking , coast-to-coast, surfing, sailing, rowing, etc. Unique games are also planned for families and especially for children. These are for example:
- Of great castle;
- Large inflatable slides of height ranging from 5 m to 9 m;
- Long courses with slides and other obstacles, with a length ranging from 8m to 18m where children climb, crawl, and slide;
- Fitness rooms;
- Games rooms;
- A multi-sport field;
- Heated and covered swimming pools;
The wider the range of activities, the more sure you are to make the most of your holiday. Obviously, several animators are usually on Viking campsites to create the perfect atmosphere and ambiance with friendly entertainment, sports tournaments throughout the day.
Other criteria for choosing a good Viking campsite
If you plan to spend a few days at a Viking campsite , it is important that you make your choice based on a few other criteria. You will ideally choose between:
- A Viking campsite duly equipped to offer good accessibility for disabled people and people with reduced mobility;
- A Viking campsite that offers the possibility of bringing your pets;
- A Viking campsite located in a place close to historical sites or other attractions to facilitate visits to vary the distractions;
- A Viking campsite located near a festive place, the countryside, the sea, shops, etc. ;
- A Viking campsite with a restaurant bar with a fairly ambient staff. ;
- A Viking campsite offering wifi access, laundry facilities, etc. ;
- Well-maintained infrastructure;
Based on these criteria, you can choose Viking campsites such as Capfun, Tohapi, Flower Camping, Yelloh! town, etc.